Springer Prosthetic and Orthotic Services offers a full range of prosthetic services for the pediatric through geriatric patients from custom-fitted partial foot, below knee, above knee, and hip disarticulation prosthesis for the lower extremity patient to the above elbow, below elbow, and myoelectric prosthesis for the upper extremity patient.
The prosthesis can be fit for all activities.
Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Consultations and Education
- Informational brochures, pamphlets, DVDs and videos.
- “Hands On” componentry and display items.
- Support of volunteers (other amputees mentor new amputees).
- Continuous follow up.
- Training inservices and product inservices to physical and occupational therapists, and resident staff.
- Participation in area clinics.
- Attendance with patients at doctor appointments for evaluations if necessary.