We provide take home care and instruction information to our patients who visit our office. For our inpatients, we provide pamphlets to them and their families so they are aware of the continued care that they need to take with their orthoses once they return home. This information also includes our phone number, which allows them access to our services after hours and on weekends.
A vast orthotic slide library is available for personal consultation or educational presentations.
Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Consultations and Education
- Informational brochures, pamphlets, DVDs and videos.
- “Hands On” componentry and display items.
- Support of volunteers (other amputees mentor new amputees).
- Continuous follow up.
- Training inservices and product inservices to physical and occupational therapists, and resident staff.
- Participation in area clinics.
- Attendance with patients at doctor appointments for evaluations if necessary.